With the use of email address and password, you can sign in to your Optus Webmail account and access it from any computer with an internet connection for sending and receiving emails. The enhancement in businesses makes everyone eager to add more accounts i.e. secondary accounts with their primary account. Every Optus account consists of single password and username for the exclusive use of the account holder. One of the time-consuming and efficient ways is you can access multiple accounts and expand the number of usable email addresses with linking different accounts into one.
Try to follow these steps to add accounts: –
- Login to your account with your My Account username.
- Make a click on the dashboard.
- Make sure to look at your linked services and usage after scrolling down the dashboard.
- Click on a service and select your fixed or broadband service.
- After then go to the “settings” tab and open “My Optus Emails Accounts” Option.
- Click manage to view, add or remove additional (secondary) accounts.
One thing you must to notice is that you can have up to 5 email addresses for your friends and family to use.
Simplest support for resolution by skilled team
In case you have any disruptions while processing, choose a time-consuming and eminent support to conveniently add multiple Optus Webmail accounts. Our trained technicians can be contacted directly by dialling toll-free no. 1-800-614-419 which suits the budget of each and every Optus users. They work effortlessly so that no technical hindrances can disrupt your vital tasks.